Monday 28 October 2013

0 Apologies

Hey Guys and Girls,

It's Kwongie here, I should have had said this earlier.

This blog was initially designed for a academic assignment piece. I have received a number of responses from readers in the past year since my last post regarding my absence.

I haven't been posting anymore simply because, my assignment has concluded and so I have simply left the blog as it is. Without thinking about the readers that were interested in my blog (thank you to all your kind support and time), I had neglected to provide you all with a message that I will be no longer posting and blogging anymore.

When I began this assessment piece I didn't think there would be such a positive number of readers on my blog. Asides my classmates who had followed my blog for assessment purposes. I wouldn't think anyone would be interested in such a cheesy and spud-ed blog.

Receiving a number of messages and recently a 'anonymous' comment on my post about staying hydrated. I believe I have served you all unjust and here is my apology and hope you all are well in your journey towards better health.


I am sorry to all my Potato fans.




Many thanks to all of my readers and followers.


Regards



Kwongie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

That potato. Copyright © 2011