Friday 14 September 2012

0 Tough Mudder

You all might be wondering, what on earth is "Tough Mudder".

I thought I'd like to talk about something that popped up over a coffee with some mates, I was talking to one of them about an event I really wanted to participate in, known as the Tough Mudder.

A 10-12 mile obstacle course designed by the British military with 25 obstacles involved. Something that's about finishing together, perseverance and working with everyone around you. It is not about finishing first, but about the experience with your team and others that have participated in the event. You might be thinking, it's a male dominated sporting event. Yes, there are quite a number of male participants, but there are also an increasing number of female participants wishing to challenge themselves and show people who they are and what they're capable of.

Unfortunately I am not able to make it in time for 2013 Melbourne Tough Mudder event, but seeing my friends are highly interested and have already formed a team, why don't my fellow potatoes have a go?

Game enough?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

That potato. Copyright © 2011