Monday 27 August 2012

0 Who is "that potato"?


You can call me, Kwongie.
A 5’1, 52.3 KG young Australian male. Struggling to maintain a consistent fitness routine. A survivor of being a couch potato. 

Inspired to motivate those who enjoy sports but struggle to keep to a routine or fitness level just like myself. I personally have struggled with fitness lows after exam periods, holiday trips and from the general flu.

Wishing to motivate those like myself who struggle to maintain a fitness level with everyday activities and series of events. I will incorporate my knowledge and experience in my history of fitness routines and training styles followed through by various mates of mine who are currently studying and the few are working professionally as nutritionist, a personal trainer and a chiropractor. I’m only a first year Public Relations student; I’m not very ‘credible’ if I were to tell you what is the perfect workout and fitness regime.

I hope with my experience and years lacking the much-needed motivation, I can help motivate those around me incorporating my mate’s knowledge and advice; who are working professionally in the field discussed or currently studying the profession.
Unlike many fitness and motivation blogs and websites pumped full of testosterone with every line and phrase echoing Arnolds voice. This blog will be friendly to both Ladies and Gents. Primarily addressing the couch potato issue we all have. Here at “That Potato” you will find weekly facts and myth busters, along with motivation ideas and routines to help keep you going.

Hold on, keep reading.

Before I let you wander around the blog, please keep in mind hard work does pay off. When you begin your journey into whatever fitness goal you are aiming for, please keep your health and wellbeing as priority. Having the “perfect” physique with poor health defeats the purpose of all the hard work. Training with drugs is a no no. Skipping meals and nutritious foods are not on, not sleeping well, you know it. NO. Training well, eating healthy and having sufficient sleep is vital to good health, and it will be reflected in your physique in the long run.

Remember.
Hard work pays off.

New topics will be posted for weekly discussion every Monday. 
Suggestions are based on common practices and suggestions from training professionals and professionals. Please consult your dietitian and/or trainer for best advice tailored for you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

That potato. Copyright © 2011